Thursday 29 January 2009

Oooooooooo

Well well well, if i havent become a blogger.... I personally blame a young woman i know for this. I never intended to start a blog, but here i am...blogging. Really... essentially... over the past few days ive just wanted to do a bit of writing (story writing, general thought writing, anything really!) and figured, why not do it in a way where i can get instant and honest feedback, after all, the more opinions i get, the better informed my own can be and thats never a bad thing.

Im a little overwhelmed at the moment with everything thats going on at work, im quite busy, as well as the things i need to do at my apartment, it all seems to be getting on top of me. I could start this blog by introducing myself properly to all of you who dont know me (or dont know me as well as you should) BUT i dont really believe in that, surely its more fun if you just discover various things about me through inklings i give you in my blogs? You never know, the version of me you create in your head may be far superior the real me. Think of it as a special kind of murder mystery....without the murder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment